Our passion for event planning, production, and destination management services derives from the qualities of our founder and president, Diane Hamilton. Her determination, focus, and fortitude are the qualities that won her a coveted “Top 10” ranking in the demanding sport of the Triathlon. Those same qualities provided the foundation from which Diane built her own “soft adventure” company, Pathfinder Tours.
In the early 1990’s, Pathfinder Tours provided leisure and corporate groups with bicycling and hiking tour experiences throughout Santa Barbara wine country, evolving in 1995 into a full-service destination management company (DMC): Business Executives Travel Association, Inc. – BETA, for short.
As BETA grew and delivered exceptional Santa Barbara corporate and incentive events for dozens of Fortune 500 clients, we were asked by those same companies to provide full-service site selection, event planning, production, and destination management services across the globe.
In 2005, Diane led her BETA team through a company restructure and rebranding to become Relevé Unlimited, offering the ultimate in one-stop event planning and production services, in addition to our core destination management and event design offerings.
“Relevé” is the French ballet term for “on your toes” or “reach higher” – and exemplifies the elevated sense of excitement, and dedication to excellence, that the entire Relevé Unlimited team embrace.
Elevate Your Events with Relevé Unlimited to REACH HIGHER success.
We strive everyday to live up to our vision of Relevé Unlimited as The Finest Independent Destination Management Company in Southern California. Our dynamic team of creative individuals is dedicated to the common purpose of working hard to achieve excellence for their clients while embracing an exceptional joie de vivre – or “joy of life.” Relevé Unlimited operates in fulfillment of our mission to:
- Live by our Relevé team’s values of putting our clients first, ascertaining their needs and how to meet them.
- Endeavor to exceed our client’s desired outcome, constantly evaluating our own performance.
- Have a zest for life and enjoy our work.
We work by our Relevé Unlimited motto: Our reputation builds on the results we secure for our clients.
While it is essential that you collaborate with an experienced event producer, Relevé Unlimited does not believe in cookie-cutter event design. From the proposal stage through event execution and post-event evaluation, the Relevé Unlimited team listens to our clients and crafts complete one-of-a-kind designs that deliver kudos for you and your event. While we are fully invested and proud of our work, we always remember that it is your event, your company, and your reputation that relies on our successful delivery of your event vision.
Why Relevé Event Professionals
- 25+ years of premium event production and destination management experience.
- Independent, woman-owned and owner-operated; never franchised and no “cookie-cutter” programs.
- Inspired, Inventive, Innovative, Imaginative.
- Professional, reliable, efficient – and always mindful of your project budget and goals.
- We listen to you and we never forget that our reputation builds on your results.
The meetings and special events industry has been our passion for the past quarter century. We are constantly growing, staying abreast of current and emerging trends, technology, legal and ethical issues. As leading event professionals, Relevé Unlimited supports industry standards and adheres to our profession’s codes of ethics, standards, and conduct.
Meetings Professional International (MPI) Principles of Professionalism
As members of Meeting Professionals International, we are responsible for ensuring that the meeting industry is held in the highest public regard throughout the world. Our conduct directly impacts this result. Maintaining Professional Integrity:
- Honestly represent and act within one’s areas of professional competency and authority without exaggeration, misrepresentation or concealment.
- Avoiding actions which are or could be perceived as a conflict of interest or for individual gain.
- Offer or accept only appropriate incentives, goods and services in business transactions.
Utilizing Professional Business Practices:
- Honor written and oral contracts, striving for clarity and mutual understanding through complete, accurate and timely communications, while respecting legal and contractual rights of others.
- Ensure rights to privacy and protect confidentiality of privileged information received verbally, in writing, or electronically.
- Refrain from misusing solicited information, proposals or concepts.
- Commit to the protection of the environment by responsible use of resources in the production of meetings.
- Actively pursue educational growth through training, sharing of knowledge, expertise and skills, to advance the meeting industry.
- Embrace and foster an inclusive business climate of respect for all peoples regardless of national origin, race, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental impairment.