When it comes to Beverly Hills meeting spaces, oh the stories these walls could tell! Opened in 1955 by Conrad Hilton, The Beverly Hilton mingles the excitement of Hollywood with the prestige of Beverly Hills. Nestled at the crossroads of the iconic Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards, the hotel’s 569 guest rooms and more than 60,000 square feet of indoor and open-air event space evokes the best of elegantly relaxed California living.
A timeline on the hotel’s website depicts some of the luminaries and glamorous events in the history of The Beverly Hilton.
While some hotels offer a few event spaces, The Beverly Hilton offers dozens of Beverly Hills meeting spaces, categorized in five different groups:
- The International Collection features three world-renowned event spaces accommodating up to 1,400 guests. The International Ballroom remains (capacity 1100 in banquet rounds) one of the most famous ballrooms in Los Angeles, hosting the annual Golden Globe® Awards, the Oscar Nominee Luncheon, and more than 175 other red carpet galas throughout the year.
- The Beverly Hills Collection features seven Beverly Hills meeting spaces and two glamorous ballrooms. With its imported Murano chandeliers, the Beverly Hills Ballroom accommodates banquet seating for 580, and includes state-of-the-art technology with a built-in stage, built-in theatrical lighting, three built-in screens, a projection booth, and private loading access. Conveniently located near the main entrance of the lobby, the Wilshire Ballroom is ideal for mid-sized breakout sessions or more intimate dining events (306 in banquet rounds).
- The Gardens include the stunning new Wilshire Garden, a seamless indoor/outdoor event experience within a lushly manicured, intimate oasis of 6,650 square feet, and its lush green lawn accommodates up to 350 guests in banquet rounds.
- Ideal for groups of 100 or less, the Executive Meeting Center features 11 technologically-advanced breakout rooms opening onto a single corridor.
- The Stardust Penthouse presents one of the most spectacular and breathtaking settings for a private VIP reception or dinner gala for up to 200 guests. On the exclusive penthouse level and featuring a private balcony eight floors above the city, the Stardust Penthouse features a built-in stage with dance floor, and built-in house sound.
See Relevé Unlimited next week in Beverly Hills when we reveal our SITE SoCal Holiday Event décor for the Welcome Reception in the Wilshire Garden, and our fabulous table centerpiece on behalf of the Beverly Hills Conference & Visitors Bureau.