When envisioning beachfront meetings in Southern California, images of the stunning Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel are front-of-mind with savvy meeting professionals. Situated on the edge of the Pacific Ocean, Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel blends laid-back luxury with contemporary comfort and convenience just nine miles away from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
Stephen Haller, Director of National Accounts for Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, tells prospective clients, “The only thing we overlook for a meeting is the beach.”
With nearly 350 sleeping rooms (150 kings / 21 suites / 169 doubles) and over 17,000 square feet of indoor function space, Loews Santa Monica provides flexible event space for beachfront meetings in Southern California ideally suited for groups of 100 to 250. Primary indoor event spaces include:
- Arcadia Grand Ballroom, with over 6,200 square feet of flexible space that can be divided into five smaller spaces for more intimate events.
- Adjacent the sun-drenched lobby, the Catalina Junior Ballroom features 1,736 square feet divisible into three sections — plus the 922-square-feet Catalina Foyer.
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean with unmatched sunset views, the 1,960-square-feet Venice Room, is ideal for intimate receptions and special events.
- Flexible enough to accommodate dinners or meetings, the Palisades Salon enjoys natural light and can be divided into four smaller sections (2,431 square feet plus 787-square-foot Palisades Foyer).
- The recently renovated boardroom Palos Verdes Boardroom, with permanent boardroom seating for 14
Creative Loews Santa Monica outdoor spaces for beachfront meetings in Southern California include the gorgeous oceanview two-level pool deck, voted the “Best Pool Deck in Los Angeles” by Los Angeles Magazine.
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel is home to the eco-friendly Ocean Spa that uses only pure products and organic treatments, while making sure there are treatments like the Gentleman’s Sea Escape Facial and Aroma Massage for your male guests.
Fresh California-inspired cuisine delights at Ocean & Vine, Loews Santa Monica’s sophisticated retro lounge featuring locally caught seafood and fresh produce from the Santa Monica Farmers’ Markets. Ocean & Vine is available for group buyouts. Situated within the lobby and redesigned pool deck, the stylish California-casual BarBelle offers guests panoramic ocean and poolside views, serving a farm-to-table menu and signature cocktails, and features a gallery wall of vintage Muscle Beach photos.
Relevé Unlimited, Southern California’s elite independent destination management company (DMC), offers an eclectic menu of iconic and customizable group activities, onsite event design concepts and enhancements, delectable culinary experiences and impeccable transportation options for groups staying at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. Contact Relevé Unlimited’s Director of Sales and Marketing Fred Huther at (805) 688-1434 to have Relevé Unlimited design the precisely perfect Santa Monica destination experience for your group.